Author: Katie Wallace of basilandwhite.com
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 3 TBS olive oil
- ⅓ cup packed fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a medium sized bowl mix together olive oil, basil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a large zip lock bag or large container that can be covered with lid.
- Pour mixed ingredients onto chicken and place in fridge for 1-3 (or more) hours to marinate.
- Place on grill and cook until done throughout.
- (optional): Place on top of a salad with fresh grilled peaches. Place peach slices directly onto grill and cook until soft and hot! Other options for the salad include feta, cucumbers, carrots, slices almonds, and purple cabbage.
Please follow and like us: