Happy Monday! Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into June? If you are in Alabama, you know how hot it is around here this time of year. We do our best to stay cool. My daughter likes to play with her water table, run through sprinklers, and swim in the pool… but ONLY if I am in there with her. She’s a mommas girl 😉 Speaking of Nora, she just recovered from a pretty nasty summer cold. I am happy for the obvious reasons (she is feeling great), but selfishly I am happy because she can go back to Mothers Day Out a few days a week and I can get some work done.
I am excited to send out my mass email this week to everyone that inquired about my nutrition services. I am SO looking forward to working with everyone on their health goals. My time with my current clients has been so rewarding. I love seeing them accomplish things that they did not think were possible. Good things are ahead 🙂
Today, I am sharing this EASY Korean Beef Bowl that I threw together. The ginger and coconut aminos give this such a great flavor. I recommend this for meal prep if you like to prepare your meals ahead of time. Also, this is paleo and whole 30 friendly. If you are not eating a whole 30 or paleo diet, you can use brown rice instead of caulirice. Of course, if you are watching carbs or calories.. stick to the cauliflower.
- 1 lb grassfed ground beef
- 1 TBS sesame oil
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup chopped raw fresh carrots
- ½ cup chopped raw purple cabbage
- Add sesame oil and ground beef on heated skillet at medium heat.
- While beef is cooking stir in ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, garlic, onion, pepper, and coconut aminos.
- Cook until beef is brown throughout.
- Serve over caulirice or brown rice (if you are not doing whole 30). Add raw veggies to your bowl- stir it all together and add a dash of coconut aminos on top for extra flavor.