Who loves washing dishes??? Everyone right? Well, if you don’t… this recipe is perfect for you. You can even line your pan so that you don’t have to wash it. Heck, go crazy and use paper plates. No one is washing dishes tonight.
But seriously. This one is a must try. I highly recommend it for meal prep. You can store this in the fridge up to a week and it tastes great re- heated. I made a cilantro- lime, cauli- rice and I served this on top of it. Incredibly low carb and packed with flavor.
I’m keeping this post short and sweet because I have a lot up my sleeve that I am working on right now. I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!
- 2lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 bell peppers (any combination of red, green, yellow, or orange), chopped
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp of your favorite taco seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine chicken, peppers, and onions in a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil over the top, then sprinkle seasonings over the top. Stir/Toss to mix it all up.
- Transfer everything to a sheet pan and spread out so that it is arranged in an even layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Squeeze lime juice over all of the contents in pan.
- Serve alone or over cauliflower rice or steamed rice.
- (optional: garnish with fresh cilantro or avocado)