Rosemary Garlic Chicken with Lemon
Author: Katie Wallace of basilandwhite.com
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 2 large lemons
- 2 stems rosemary finely chopped (about 2 tbsp)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, juice from one lemon (about 3 tbsp) rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in roasting pan and pour seasoning mixture onto the chicken making sure it is completely saturated on both sides.
- Place 3-4 thin lemon slices on top of chicken and then put it in the oven and cook 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Remove from oven and squeeze remaining portion of lemon onto the chicken.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: